Last updated Jul 31, 2020
Effective Aug 1, 2020
Our Privacy Commitment
Personal Data We Collect
The data which Modular collects from you through the sign up process are the e-mail address and encrypted password. Your data can be seen under Modular application and will not be available nor shared with third parties.
Modular have optional fields that also collect other personal information from you where you can fill in right after you create an account, such as your name, username, profile picture, and biodata. These data can be seen under Modular application and will not be available nor shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Third-party cookies used for analytics and advertising
Modular use third parties that may also use their own cookies, local storage, device IDs, web beacons, and other tracking data to assist us with analytics and advertising. These third parties may also (advertisers and ad-related services) relate your activities across your browsers and mobile services you use for retargeting, advertising, and ad measurement purposes.
Have recourse to the respective privacy policies and statements of these third parties for more information about how they use your data:
What are my opt-out rights?
You have full control over your data. You can remove or change any information which you have submitted, and remove any project anytime—we don’t keep it in our server afterwards. We also allow you to completely remove your account, which automatically deletes every single data and informations mentioned from our database.
Data Retention Policy
We will retain User-Provided data for as long as you use Modular and for a reasonable time thereafter to maintain your account(s), to provide services, to fulfill your requests, for legal compliance and enforcement purposes, as well as for resolving disputes.
Managing Your Information
We offer a variety of controls over your personal information, such as:
- You can adjust your controls later or withdraw your consent for the future by visiting your ‘Edit Profile’ page in Modular application.
- If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via Modular, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User-Provided Data may be required in order for Modular to function properly.
- You are able to block and/or remove all cookies and storage through your browser settings. Please note that removing or blocking cookies or local storage will not allow you to access certain features for a smoother and personalized experience.
- You can opt-out of our promotional emails or newsletter by clicking “unsubscribe” in those emails.
- You can also opt-out of many of the third-party analytics and advertising cookies as described in the Privacy Notice in the Third-party cookies used for analytics and advertising section above by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- You can opt-out of our advertising on mobile apps by using the advertising settings in your mobile device.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve Modular. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system is perfect nor impenetrable.
By joining Modular email newsletter, you agree for us to contact you via email to inform you of our latest updates, products and services. If you do not wish to remain a subscriber, you are able to remove your details from the subscriptions list in Member Profile or you may click “unsubscribe” from any newsletter you received.
Our apps do typically require internet permissions, for the purpose of providing app contents.
Our apps may contain in-app purchases (IAP’s).
These services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Links to Other Sites
For individuals in the EU and Switzerland
If you are an individual subject to EU law, you have the following rights:
- A right to be informed of the ways in which we use your information
- A right to request from Assemblr access to and rectification or erasure of personal information, and certain rights to data portability
- A right to object to the processing of your personal information or obtain a restriction of such processing under certain circumstances
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, a right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal)
To make such requests, contact us at [email protected]
Contact us about your personal information and this Privacy Notice
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using Assemblr, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at [email protected]